Thursday, March 1, 2012

evolved...

It's back!  I missed the flower wall too much so it has been re-installed in the hallway.

And may I pre-empt any discussions regarding how the bearded, six-foot-five member of this household feels about the proliferation of pinkness here by stating that he has no truck with the prevailing colour/gender paradigm.  And on many times I have offered him a little piece of wall, or a shelf on which to display his Carlton memorabilia, or a Weg poster, or a Warney doll, and he has always politely declined.

So he's down with the pink, OK?  How else would I have stuck those rose pictures up so high at 10.30 last night.  Onya Jez. xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Awww...see, that's LoVe!
    He's a sweetie like my hubby...
    Looks great...I LoVe gutsy decorating ;o)
    ...............................................
    Tania Maree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a man who's in touch with his pinkness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless him! Sounds like a great guy. And your hall looks fabulous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flower wall is a stunner. We love you Jez!

    ReplyDelete