Monday, February 18, 2013

at home today...

Photo: Heather Nette King

Ah, finally a day at home. To catch my breath, do a (very little) bit of cleaning, answer some emails and hopefully, put fingers to typepad and get some magazine stories written. First thing this morning though, I rescued some gorgeous Pierre de Ronsard roses and some gardenias from my garden before the rain ruined them.  The poor Agave was so potbound  - when I moved it I just popped it into some water to give it time to breathe until I find a pot beautiful enough to replant it in. The heady, musky scent from that corner of my lounge is too-die-for!

I have spent so much time lately in studios and other peoples houses that it feels extra great to be here, in my crazy, messy, overflowing, psuedo-prop-store, child and pet filled home.

hx




3 comments:

  1. Do you know why I love this so much Heather???
    I have been primping with succulents and putting them in lace edged pots today too!!!
    Brash but pretty......;O)
    Tania xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, there really is no place like home. Enjoy xT

    ReplyDelete